We are super happy to be finally making this long awaited announcement to you that we are planning to reopen the doors on Saturday 15th August! We’re so looking forward to welcoming you back very soon to your much loved home for Yoga in Saltaire/ Shipley.
There’s an unbelievable amount of gratitude for our amazing yoga community you’re part of, and the continued support and dedication you’ve all shown during these turbulent times has been outstanding. This community has really come into its own over the past 4 months! It’s been such a challenging but insightful journey together, and we could not have got through this and continued without each and every one of you. So with that we just wanted to once again say THANK YOU for showing up and choosing to share your practice with us.
We’ll be publishing and sending our guidelines to you soon around physical distancing and ensuring Heather Yoga is a safe space, and also updating you on things like the new class schedules and when you can start booking. For now we wanted to share a brief outline of what we will be bringing to you.
- The plan is to continue offering and refining our online zoom classes whilst launching a very carefully thought-out ‘phased return’ into the physical space starting on Saturday 15th August – timetable & booking news to follow!
- The Heather Yoga team are currently working around the clock to develop the space and resources to practice in a way that prioritises your health & safety whilst enriching our yoga experience. We are following the government guidelines and will be employing specific safety measures which we’ll be communicating shortly, to allow you to return with comfort and ease.
- On reopening we’ll be offering a hybrid model with three ways you’ll be able to practise with us – in person in the shala, live streaming of the shala classes, and our existing online classes. For in shala and live stream classes there’ll be a camera positioned within the space angled towards the teachers mat only for those joining us for these classes from the comfort of their own home.
- We will start with a more limited timetable for classes in person shala classes and we will gradually add more of these sessions as the weeks progress.
- The in person shala class sizes will be reduced to ensure we are able to manage student numbers and position yoga mats in designated areas that are spaced 2m apart.
- The whole building will have a strict sanitisation and deep clean programme in place in compliance with the government guidelines and latest research, and the yoga shala will be well ventilated with open windows and some HEPA and UV filtration devices we’ve invested in which will support the removal of air contaminates, germs and toxins – giving you the confidence to practice together.
- All bookings must be made beforehand online and there will be no drop in service available until further notice. Our cancellation policy will be altered and we will operate a waiting list. We will be releasing our new timetable shortly and will give you plenty of notice about how and when to book.
We look forward to us all coming together physically & virtually in the shala and online.
To receive our future updates and news on reopening please subscribe to our newsletter below.