A YOGA FUNDRAISER FOR UKRAINE
The Radiant You Session With Heather
STUDIO & ONLINE
Saturday 19th March | 10:45am – 12noon
A Donation Based Yoga Class – With All Proceeds Going To The British Red Cross.
Let’s come together as a community & unite through our yoga practice to do something really good for ourselves and for others.
Join Heather Saturday 19th March for an accessible, vibrant and creative practice designed to Brighten & Uplift You: Enlivening the physical body and vital energy, balancing the nervous system, and shifting our mind to a more centred, clear & grounded place – through a combination slow paced Vinyasa Flow asanas (postures), powerful energy moving Kundalini breathwork, and rejuvenating rest & relaxation.
This session is suitable for any level of yoga practitioner – including those completely new to Yoga. It will provide the opportunity to let go of the stress & noise, challenge your body and mind, and build your vitality through the variety of techniques we’ll play with!
Expect a long delicious deep rest at the end with guidance and silence – to integrate & assimilate the practice, and find complete serenity & stillness from which your radiance emerges.
Please carefully follow the donation steps to reserve your spot. Studio spaces are super limited whilst Online places are in abundance! Book now to join us for this special community yoga event. We’ll also send you a recording of the event for you to access up to one month after the event.
Important Joining Instructions: Please Follow These Steps In The Order As Below…
- Follow this link to our Just Giving Page: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Heather-Yoga
- Add in your donation amount. The suggested donation for this class is £10, but please donate what you can afford.
- When you are taken to the next page “add your message”, please fill in your full name. Please do not donate anonymously otherwise we can’t identify you and add you to the class.
- In the ‘add a public message box’ please add… “I’d like to attend the online class or I’d like to attend the studio class”.
- Please then add a gift aid at no extra cost and confirm the statements which follow. “This donation is my own money. This donation is not made as part of a sweepstake, raffle, or lottery, and I am not receiving anything in return for it”.
- Once your donation has come through, we will then add you to the class on our booking system. Please note that we will post on our social media when our studio is at full capacity. If this is already the case at the time of your donation then we will automatically add you to the online class.
Things To Note…
Make sure to enter your full name on Just Giving and please do not donate anonymously as we need a record of your donation to add you to the class list. If you want to donate but cannot make the class then please you can add this to the public message box with the words ‘Donation Only’.
Are You A New Student? If you haven’t attended our classes before, or you haven’t activated your new bsport account with us (from Dec ‘21 onwards) – please email email@example.com with a message saying that you have donated and would like to join us. We will then set up an account for you using the email address which you have used to get in touch with us.
Bookings close for this class will be on Thursday 17th March at 5pm. Any donations after this won’t include access to the practice due to the admin involved in our process.
Our capacity for the studio is 25 and it will be a first come first serve basis. Once we have reached our full studio capacity we will send out a message on social media and from that point add further donors to the online option.