INTRODUCTION TO YOGA COURSE
Course Dates & Times:
NEW Dates Coming Soon – please register your interest by submitting your email below.
Taking place in the Heather Yoga Online Yoga Shala – this set program course offers:
- A comprehensive 6 week program to explore & learn the essential & fundamental aspects of yoga.
- Specially designed by Heather for those new to yoga and for anyone who is curious about the foundations of the yoga practice, wishing to learn within a group environment.
- Learning the foundations of the practice within an interactive live private group through Zoom from the comfort of your own home.
- 6x60min weekly sessions with an interactive Q & A.
- Weekly course session overviews via email to all attendees.
- Guidance of where to take your practice and the ’next steps’ after you finish the course.
- Exclusive discounted class card on completion.
- A bonus ‘Closing Ceremony’ session taught in a vinyasa style similar to how you would find a public class. This session will be scheduled on the Friday following the last session, Friday 26th June at 6.30pm.
By the end of the course you will have:
- Created a firm foundation for you to build up a regular sustainable, safe & enjoyable yoga practice.
- Been provided with the essential knowledge & understanding so you have the experience, clarity & confidence to join the weekly drop in classes.
- Feel ready, motivated and inspired to explore different styles & teachers at regular classes & workshops.
In this course you will:
- Develop focus & concentration
- Increase Strength & flexibility
- Better postural awareness
- Improve the quality of breathing
- Support your physical, emotional and mental wellbeing.
- Cultivate an ability to become calmer and quieten a busy mind
- Feel more equipped to cope with the challenges of our daily lives.
This course is for your:
- New to yoga – designed as perfect starting point.
- Curious about starting the practice during lockdown to support you physical & mental wellbeing.
- Would like to refresh a previous yoga practice to get you back in your flow.
- Want to revisit the basics to gain more understanding.
- Interested to learn something new for yourself in this time at home.
The course takes place once a week for a 60 minute session and will have an bonus extra class at the end to summarise and celebrate the completion of the course. No drop in available.
If have any form of injury or serious illness, or if you are pregnant or have recently had a baby please do inform us before booking.
£55 (£35 of is which is a non refundable deposit to secure your place) Early Bird £50 till 3rd May.
Please click here to view a short clip with Ellie who explains a little bit more about the course and who it is for.
Please click here to watch a short clip with Ellie about some of the obstacles that stop us practicing yoga and how we can view these challenges in a different way.