INTRODUCTION TO YOGA COURSE
Online and In-Person Beginners Course Dates & Times:
6 Week Course
Wed 6th Jan – Wed 10th Feb 2021
6.30pm – 7.30pm
£60 Studio or Online via Zoom
Taking place in the Heather Yoga Shala with online and in-person options available – this set program course offers:
- A comprehensive 6 week program to explore & learn the essential & fundamental aspects of yoga.
- Specially designed by Heather for those new to yoga and for anyone who is curious about the foundations of the yoga practice, wishing to learn within a group environment.
- Learning the foundations of the practice within an interactive live private group through Zoom from the comfort of your own home.
- 6x60min weekly sessions with an interactive Q & A.
- Weekly course session overviews via email to all attendees.
- Guidance of where to take your practice and the ’next steps’ after you finish the course.
- Exclusive discounted class card on completion.
- A bonus complementary class valid for any class on the timetable to help you experience what a public class is like.
By the end of the course you will have:
- Created a firm foundation for you to build up a regular sustainable, safe & enjoyable yoga practice.
- Been provided with the essential knowledge & understanding so you have the experience, clarity & confidence to join the weekly drop in classes.
- Feel ready, motivated and inspired to explore different styles & teachers at regular classes & workshops.
In this course you will:
- Develop focus & concentration
- Increase Strength & flexibility
- Better postural awareness
- Improve the quality of breathing
- Support your physical, emotional and mental wellbeing.
- Cultivate an ability to become calmer and quieten a busy mind
- Feel more equipped to cope with the challenges of our daily lives.
This course is for you if you are:
- New to yoga – designed as a perfect starting point.
- Curious about starting the practice to support you physical & mental wellbeing.
- Would like to refresh a previous yoga practice to get you back in your flow.
- Want to revisit the basics to gain more understanding.
- Interested to learn something new for yourself.
The course takes place once a week for a 60 minute session and you will be offered a discount from your first class pass as well as a complementary class to celebrate the completion of the course. No drop in available.
If have any form of injury or serious illness, or if you are pregnant or have recently had a baby please do inform us before booking.
£60 In-person or Online via Zoom (£35 of is which is a non refundable deposit to secure your place)
Please Note: Our in person studio option is subject to our Shala space being open, which will be dependent on any changes to local or national restrictions. Should the Shala need to close either before or during the 6 week course, then students will be automatically be transferred to the online offering, until the Shala is able to reopen. No refunds will be available, unless this is in line with our cancellation policy. We request anyone booking onto the In Person Studio course has the facility to practise online from home, should this be required.