Finding Space: Stress & Anxiety SOS Challenge
with Heather Yoga officially begins on Saturday 24th October 8:15am and it’s going to a brilliant experience together!
DURING THIS 3 DAY CHALLENGE YOU WILL…
- Learn easily accessible & hugely beneficial basic meditations, breath techniques, simple movement and tools for you at this challenging time.
- Gain tools & tips to refocus your attention, release some anxiety, slow down a busy mind and connect to a quieter place within yourself.
- Commit to a 3 day experience and Invest time in learning something new to support yourself and your practice.
- Create a new healthy habit through the daily guided live sessions.
- Benefit from having a dedicated time for yourself each day to commit to some ‘me time’ and supporting your own mental wellbeing.
- Receive Heather’s guidance through accessible and easy to follow instructions.
- Stay accountable for the duration of the challenge through the interaction and support from participants. Connect with others and hold each other up as we all come together for this FREE 3 day experience.
Running Saturday 24th, Sunday 25th & Monday 26th October 2020 8:15am each day.
The live sessions will take place on the Finding Space: SOS Challenge Facebook group for about 30 minutes in total: a mix of breath work, meditation, easy movement, and including time for questions and sharing.