BEGINNERS NEXT LEVEL YOGA COURSE
New Dates Coming Soon.
Register to your interest below and be the first to find out the details.
Our online ‘Beginners Yoga Next Level’ Course, is a detailed 6 week program specially designed to continue on from the ‘Beginners Introduction To Yoga’ Course, and suitable for those who are familiar with basic yoga postures & breathing and have had some previous yoga experience. An ideal ‘next step’ for those who would like to learn within a course structure to support you before/ whilst attending weekly Vinyasa based & Ashtanga yoga classes.
Taking place in the Heather Yoga Online Yoga Shala – each week this set program course offers:
- 1 x 60 minute Beginners Next Level live interactive themed sessions via Zoom with a mix of asana techniques and learning about the practice and the weekly focus.
- Exclusive access to private group page on the HY website for the weekly overviews and resources to support you between weekly sessions.
- Access to recordings of the Beginners Next Level sessions to return to as often as you’d like throughout the course.
- Email overview of the interactive sessions including some additional resources and suggested reading for further study.
- An extra interactive Q&A check in midway through the course – date TBC.
- Bonus consolidation class taught in a vinyasa style similar to how you would find a public class and to conclude our experience together.
- On completion of the course you will receive a 10% discount off your next class pass.
During each 60 minutes interactive session we will:
- Progress some of the postures featured in the Beginners Introduction To Yoga Course.
- Introduce new postures and pose groups to build your repertoire.
- Have a big emphasis on Vinyasa style transitions to develop your practice within Vinyasa, Ashtanga style Yoga.
- Include sun salutations variations, hip openers, backbends, standing balances and arm balancing postures.
What You Will Gain From this Course:
- The course grows steadily each week to work on improving your understanding of the practice by focusing on healthy alignment and establishing a deeper awareness of your breathing, increasing your knowledge and experience of different yoga techniques, and deepening awareness of your body so you can become more confident in how you are working in the regular classes.
- The course builds on developing stamina, increasing tone, strength & flexibility, improving focus and concentration and helping you to cultivate an ability to become calmer amongst challenges of busy daily lives.
Who is This course For:
- The course is a gradual progression and is perfect for those who have completed a beginners course or/ and regular practitioners of yoga, who would like to spend more time looking at poses and go deeper into the asana practice within a set group learning environment.
By the end of this course:
- By furthering your knowledge & understanding, this program aims to create a solid & safe foundation so you feel confident, comfortable and inspired to attend any of the regular Vinyasa & Ashtanga Open Level classes & themed workshops.