Heather Yoga – Student Disclaimer Form
I, agree to the following:
- That I am participating in the Yoga classes or any other exercise programmes offered at Heather Yoga during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga, physical exercise or health. I recognise that exercise requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the yoga classes, health programs or workshops offered by my instructor or substitute teacher. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no
medical condition, which would prevent my full participation in these yoga classes, health programmes or workshops.
- If I am pregnant I understand that I participate fully at my own risk and that of my unborn child/children.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, health programmes or workshops, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or programmes offered by my instructor or substitute teacher.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, health programmes or workshops, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against my instructor or substitute teacher for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in these programmes.
- I understand that from time to time during yoga classes, the instructor may physically adjust students’ form and posture. If I do not want such physical adjustments, I will so inform the instructor at each class I attend. I also acknowledge that if I do wish to receive such adjustments, it is my responsibility to inform the instructor when an adjustment has gone as far as I desire at that time.
- I hereby take full and sole responsibility from any liability of loss or damage to personal property associated with yoga classes or any other events.
Online & virtual classes
(A) As with our studio classes, by taking part in any online class, you acknowledge that classes may be physically strenuous, and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there could be a risk of personal injury.
(B) When practising from home, you accept full responsibility for your space and the health and safety precautions within this space.
(C) You acknowledge that Heather Yoga accepts no responsibility for any potential injuries as a result of practise outside of the studio space.
(D) Heather Yoga is not responsible for any injuries you may experience as a result of your use of any material found on the company website.
(E) Whilst practising online the student is responsible for choosing and taking suitable modifications within their practice and if a student chooses to divert from the general instructions of the class, then they are doing so at their own discretion.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above under my own free will. By booking into any Heather Yoga classes or accessing online material I hereby agree to the terms and conditions above.
Upon booking into our classes you accept you indicate acceptance of our waiver.